9 records broken by Mo Salah as the Liverpool star keeps making history in the premier league
1) The most goals in a debut season for Liverpool with his 44goals and 2017/18.
2) The first African player to score 30 or more goals in a premier league season.
3) Salah scored 25 left footed goals in the Premier League in 2017-18. The most by any player in a single campaign in the competition’s history.
4) Liverpool’s No.11 won 3 Premier league player of the month awards in 2017-18. No player has ever won that many in a single season.
5) After scoring against Norwich city in August 2021, he became the first player to score on the opening day of five consecutive premier league seasons.
6) Salah has now contributed to 160 goals in the premier league. The most by an African player, overtaking Didier drogba’s previous record of 159 goal contribution during two stints at Stamford bridge.
7) Salah netted 32 league goals in 2017-18 beating Cristiano Ronaldo’s record for most goals in a 38 game premier League season.
8) Having scored in 24 of his 38 league appearance in 2017-18. The Egypt international holds the record for most games scored during a premier league season
9) His 32 goals in 2017-18 saw him become the first player to outscore 3 premier league teams in a league season.